Theradome EVO Laser Hair Growth Helmet LH40 – Light Therapy for Hair Regrowth and Hair Loss Treatment – FDA Cleared for Men & Women – Made to Exacting Standards in the USA
(as of Aug 14,2022 09:45:38 UTC – Details)
Theradome harnesses the power of laser phototherapy to minimize hair loss and promote hair growth. This unique laser light therapy for hair regrowth was developed by a NASA engineer, with a PhD in Biomedical Engineering. It delivers the same wavelength and dosage of energy proven to rejuvenate hair follicles, reduce hair loss, and effectively regrow hair without overheating. Grow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair with the world’s most advanced hair growth solution!
You can count on Theradome’s quality and reliability as it is designed and built in the USA, in the heart of Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA) in an FDA-registered and ISO-certified facility.
1. Upon receiving your shipment, open your package and register your Theradome LH40 EVO.
2. Begin charging. Charge for 2-3 hours prior to use. The master switch will flash green when it’s fully charged.
3. Remove the charging cable.
4. Press the easy-to-use one-touch master switch.
5. Rest the helmet comfortably on your head.
6. To check your remaining time, press the master switch to hear a voice readout.
7. The Voice Guidance will inform you once the session is complete.
8. Remove the helmet and connect with the charging cable.
1. Make sure your scalp is clean by shampooing with a medicated shampoo.
2. Towel dry hair and comb to expose the thinning area.
3. Do not apply hair products such as leave-in conditioner, gel, or other hair loss treatments such as minoxidil prior to treatment.
4. If needed, you may place the velcro sticker and foam pads inside the helmet
5. Enjoy light activities such as internet browsing. Rigorous activities such as jogging or biking should be avoided.
6. When not in use, the helmet should be connected to the charger.
1. Theradome EVO LH40
2. Charging adapter
4. Additional accessories
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Product Dimensions:11.61 x 7.87 x 5.12 inches; 1.48 Pounds
Item model number:LH40 EVO
Batteries:1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
PORTABLE & CONVENIENT HAIR LOSS TREATMENT – Use this hands-free, wearable laser phototherapy device to achieve your hair goals. See hair improvement as early as four weeks of use. No need for prescriptions, ineffective LED devices, or surgery. This hair laser helmet is lightweight, painless, and safe. It’s also conveniently wireless and rechargeable letting you move around while undergoing your hair treatment. For best results, use it consistently for 20 minutes per session, four times a week.
SAY GOODBYE TO HARMFUL CHEMICALS OR TREATMENTS & SIDE EFFECTS – Theradome’s advanced hair growth technology: effective cold lasers, powerful red light, optimal energy dosage, & maximum therapy. This is the only hair growth laser of its kind & 56x more powerful than the other options. It penetrates deep enough to stimulate the hair follicle for hair growth scalp treatment. This light therapy is clinically tested and FDA cleared as safe and effective for OTC (Over-The-Counter) sale in the US.
AFFORDABLE HAIR RESTORATION – You are taking the best action possible against hair loss with Theradome. Unlike expensive hair loss treatments & surgical hair transplants, this provides maximum results at an affordable price point with no side effects & no shedding. Minimize hair loss after 1 month of use. At 2-4 months, you can see the thickening of existing hair & by Month 5, you will see baby hairs begin to grow. Keep using as directed until satisfied with your life-changing results.
MADE IN THE USA 6 MONTH MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – You can count on Theradome laser hair growth device’s quality and reliability as it is designed and built in the USA, in the heart of Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA) in an FDA-registered and ISO-certified facility. If you have not achieved visible or satisfactory results after 180 days from the date of purchase, you may return the product to Theradome for a FULL REFUND of the purchase price minus shipping costs.